These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users, is the property of A Beacham Farm Services or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data complications, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and any other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be displayed on the site without the owner’s permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use, only do the following;
a. Retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Aaron Beacham of A Beacham Farm Services.
4. You many not the website for any of the following purposes:
a. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website
b. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of contact protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless states, these site are not under the control of A Beacham Farm Services.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves of the those in control of them.
Availability of the website ad disclaimers
8. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that makes available through the website is provided ‘as is’ and on a ‘as available’ basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we proved no warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibly and satisfactory quality is under no obligation to update information on the website.
9. Whilst uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
10. Accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
11. Reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (of the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/and or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
a. Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from out or your negligence, as applicable.
b. Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or
c. Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
13. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, accepts no liability for any of the following;
a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Sale of goods
15. Please be aware that the prices displayed on our site include Value Added Tax where applicable but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
16. Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for non-UK deliveries, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside of the UK. We reserve the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to destinations outside of the UK.
17. Goods are sold as seen, you can make arrangements by appointment only for viewing before finalising purchasing.
18. All goods remain the property of A Beacham Farm Services until paid in full.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.